Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies with Hazelnuts
Preparation Time: 5min
Yields: 32 Cookies
Total Time: 30min
- 2/3 cup Unsalted Butter, room temp.
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 6oz package Dried Cranberries
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and the brown sugar until fluffy 3-5 min. Add the eggs one at a time once the butter and sugar are creamed. In a separate mixing bowl combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in several additions. Stir in chocolate, cranberries and the nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating halfway through baking. Cool on a wire rack.